Given all of the recent governmental restrictions ( Sozialministerium), we’ve implemented the following policies, that we kindly ask you to read before every class you take. Is our wish to help everyone in our community stay safe and happy and connected.
As new information is coming out daily, we want to ensure everyone is on the same page.
Pre-requisite to join the classes:
- PCR tests are valid for 48 hours from the time of taking the sample.
- Antigen tests carried out by an authorised body are valid for 24 hours from the time of taking the sample.
- Antigen self tests are no longer accepted
- Under the 3G rule, you need to be fully vaccinated (two doses). A full vaccination is valid for the 3G rule for a total of 270 days (nine months) from the day you received your 2nd dose.
- If the vaccine you received requires no booster shot (e.g. Johnson & Johnson), the first vaccination is valid for the 3G rule from the 22nd day after the vaccination for a total of nine months. Again, the nine months are counted from the day of vaccination.
Recovered : if you have recovered from the illness within the last 6 months, a medical note is accepted as a proof
Mandatory sanitise and wash your hands before class.
What we need from you…It takes a responsible and mindful community to keep everybody safe
With limited space in classes, we kindly suggest that you only reserve the classes you are committed to attending. If you don’t cancel and don’t show, you will be charged for the class.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before class.
If you are unable to arrive on time, please understand, you will be forfeiting your spot in class and will be charged for the session.
We request that all students enter the studio wearing their own FFP2 mask. Masks can be removed once you have your mat in place and are ready for class.
If you are feeling unwell please err on the side of caution and stay home
As our class sizes are dramatically impacted by social distancing and restrictions, we will enforce temporary cancellation policies that are more stringent than our previously held policies
You can cancel the class by 24h ahead of class time without penalties.
EXCEPTION: If you register for class and decide that it is best to cancel, please contact our management team ASAP via email (email@example.com) or phone (676-373-1648) to ensure you are not charged any late cancel fees. We understand life happens, and we especially understand if people need to cancel last minute due to emergency. We will take exceptions on a case by case basis. If you DO cancel with the assumption that you have COVID symptoms, you will be asked to stay away from the studio for at least 14 days or until you have received a negative test result for COVID-19.